Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any Undercover Inc product from this website. By purchasing Undercover Inc products from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- When you place an order to buy a product from this website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order. This email contains the details of your order.
- We inform you as soon as you place an order with us, you are offering to buy a product and / or service; He testifies that he is at least 18 years old; confirming that all the information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and correct and, finally, you are confirming that you are a user of the provided authorized payment method.
- It will also include in the email, the physical address where we will make the delivery for confirmation.
- Please note that if you do not have this necessary documentation, the purchase can not be delivered. Also keep in mind that the shipping dates, delivery times and deadlines for the reimbursement process are only estimates and are not guaranteed.
- Undercover Inc will hold the products until the full payment has been made and received by Undercover Inc.
- If for some unfortunate reason, we cancel your order, we will try to notify you by contacting you through the contact information that you have given us at the time of placing your order. If the payment method has already been charged for an order that is then modified or canceled, Undercover Inc will reimburse you for the amount of the incorrect price back to your original payment method. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Currency of the Transaction
Visa / Mastercard and ACH transfers are accepted. Prices are all in US Dollars.
Buying through the site is easy and we strive to ensure that your application and credit card information are safe and secure. As a result, Undercover Inc has implemented certain physical, administrative, and security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide.
However, as with any transmission over the Internet, there is always some element of risk when sending personal information and no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In order to try to minimize this risk, we encode personal information, including your name, credit card number and address, using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) so that it can not be read, as it is transmitted over the Internet .