¡Ganamos el premio DHL PYMEXPORTA!
Undercover INC has 4 years of operating in the Panamanian market and its business is based on the sale of rain boots, flip flops, bonnets and the official mascot of the brand, the most famous unicorn in Panama called Juicy; both in Panamanian territory and in other Latin American countries. In his expansion plan and serving his clients from electronic commerce, he found in the program PYMEXPORTA DHL, a lever to make that leap to international sales and since then he has been dedicated to export to the United States, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand, achieving significant results and gains. Hand in hand with marketing and digital transformation strategies, Undercover INC projects an increase in sales taking advantage of the international e-commerce model, which works with the support of DHL Express thanks to the DHL PYMEXPORTMEXPORTA program!A
Small and medium-sized Panamanian entrepreneurs are standing out in the international market through a series of products and services that are exported from canal territory to different countries. In just one year, more than 180 SMEs have found an ally to boost their business at DHL Express Panama. 43% of participants in the free training cycle are undertaking international e-commerce business models, while 64% of program participants are doubling their international activity.
This year, the winning company, Undercover INC, is credited with a package of great benefits to continue developing its business:
1) One thousand US dollars (USD $ 1,000) in shipments with DHL Express, valid until July 31, 2019 for exports or imports with your corporate account.
2) Participation and airfare to an international fair, to exhibit its products within a country stand, courtesy of the Ministry of Commerce and Industries.
3) Benefits package of the Panamanian Association of Exporters (APEX), valued at more than 1,500 US dollars. ). It includes one (1) year of membership and brand exposure through six (6) months of advertising on its website, three (3) social media publications and one (1) publication in the APEX newsletter.
4) Ten (10) hours of personalized consulting to improve your website and marketing strategy, courtesy of OMNI PRO.
5) One (1) gift card with a value of 1,000 US dollars (USD $ 1,000), courtesy of Credicorp Bank, and announcement of the winning company to the bank's database.
The winning company:
Undercover INC was founded in 2014, began marketing rain boots, hoods, hoods and the official mascot of the brand, the most famous unicorn in Panama called Juicy; The company currently has exports to the United States, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand and its offices are in Casco Antiguo. In addition, their products are offered through the https://iamundercover.com/ site and sent to customers through the robust DHL network around the world.
Via The Mapcomm
The DHL Express entry rewards an important Panamanian SME through the DHL PYMEXPORTA program first appears in Panama News Daily Panama newspaper News.